I have finally cracked and started a new project. I had the Camelot pattern for a while, but wanted to finish a couple of UFOs first before indulging. Here's my first hand pieced block.
Then I made this paper pieced block for a charity quilt our Tuesday group is putting together (pattern can be found here). The idea is that each month one of the members chooses a block and preferably a new technique to teach the ladies who are new to quilting. Anybody who is interested can sew along.
For July I sewed this block for the Hasenbach Challenge; it's rather small, only 6 by 6 inches,
as well as this block, which isn't a challenge block, but will be include in my winter quilt.
All the blocks I've made so far.
I hope your week is going well.